On Oktober 2nd and 7th, I ventured to Munich with some friends to experience the party of all parties: Oktoberfest. Now, Oktoberfest in Germany is a little different than Oktoberfest in Terre Haute, Indiana. Basically, it is a state fair on crack. Food, roller coasters, rides, vendors, and beer "tents" (they're actually buildings). It was so much fun. Each tent is different. We stayed in the Hofbrauhaus tent the majority of the time. I have never seen so many drunk people from so many different parts of the world. I'm glad I went! And yes, I wore a Drindl!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Oktoberfest
On Oktober 2nd and 7th, I ventured to Munich with some friends to experience the party of all parties: Oktoberfest. Now, Oktoberfest in Germany is a little different than Oktoberfest in Terre Haute, Indiana. Basically, it is a state fair on crack. Food, roller coasters, rides, vendors, and beer "tents" (they're actually buildings). It was so much fun. Each tent is different. We stayed in the Hofbrauhaus tent the majority of the time. I have never seen so many drunk people from so many different parts of the world. I'm glad I went! And yes, I wore a Drindl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Lydia,
What the heck in a Drindl ??
Love
Uncle Chris
Post a Comment